Over the past few decades, I have acquired and accumulated a number of damaged and incomplete 6mm models from various sources, occasionally receiving a pack missing a part or models damaged more often in transit than during an actual game.
This weekend, I repaired, matched up parts, and fabricated missing parts for a about 40 models. A few were just old models that needed repainting, but that I had kept out of nostalgia, but I finally decided to repaint to match my current models.
Several tanks had lost barrels, which I replaced with brass rod, making the fume extractors with thin wall brass tube. A bunch of old BRDMs had lost roof/covers which I remade with styrene strip, and nearly a battery of BM-21s needed mounts for the rocket launcher to be fabricated. They were received without the part, and a friend just built up a blob of super-glue on the chassis, and then glued the launcher onto the blob. They looked a little wonky, so I finally fixed them.
Anyway, hers a few pics of the them as they await painting/repainting:
Brass gun tubes on a T62, T64, and two T80s
BM-21s and BRDM/AT3 with styrene parts.