Friday, December 1, 2023

Still Slowly Moving Along

November remained a slow month on the hobby front, but I did manage to sneak down to the basement from to time, making a little progress on 6mm Soviet aircraft for 1941.  Here is a pic of where they stand at the moment:

6mm Soviet aircraft mostly awaiting black camouflage.

They are currently ready to receive camouflage and detailing, then decals.  I also have a handful of early Cold War aircraft in both 6mm and 15mm that are awaiting decals, so hoping to finish them all at once.

Mounting and cutting the counter sheets for the campaign map this weekend will move me another step closer to getting the war started in the east.

Romanian, German, and Soviet Counter Sheets for the start 
of my Barbarossa campaign.

Despite the slowdown over the last couple of months, my Barbarossa campaign will still start a little early, likely during the upcoming Christmas break.

My anticipation is building; just a matter of being patient a little longer.  

Take care, and be safe out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment