My hobby was rescued for a day by rain this past weekend (all day, all night, all rain).
I got the 6mm Romanian infantry flocked, and even did a little work on the Soviet aircraft too. I'm going to try to finish up the planes and buildings over the next couple of weeks, but we will see how it goes. Sorry for the lack of pics, but admittedly, my 6mm infantry aren't much to look at. I promise to share pics of the aircraft and buildings when they are done though.
Otherwise, there wasn't much time for hobbying, as I spent most of the last week in a wind tunnel, conducting some testing. A first for me, and an absolutely fascinating experience. Hoping to do more of that in the future.
Looking forward, I think things will lighten up a bit in a couple more weeks, and I can get back to normal hobbying. The Barbarossa campaign still needs a Brest fortress of some sort and more bunkers and emplacements, and then I think I can get things started on the table top.