Saturday, December 23, 2023

6mm Soviet Aircrft Finally Done

I finally got my 6mm Soviet aircraft for Babrbarossa done, well sort of.  I ended up having decals for about two thirds of them, so an order to Flight Deck Decals will be happening soon.  In any event, here are a few pics:

Pe-2, Su-2, and Il-2

Yak-1 and LaGG-3

Mig-3 and I-16 


I-153, I-15, and LaGG-1

I also had a bunch of aircraft for other periods and scales that I was pooling together to complete the decal process all at once, and will be posting pics of some of the them in the coming days.

4 comments:

  1. Those are very nice indeed. That is quite a collection and I admire your patience applying those tiny decals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not sure patience is quite the right word for it. I get a little "twitchy" after awhile.

    ReplyDelete