Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A few More Vehicles for the Cold War

I managed to finish up some odds and ends for my 6mm Cold War project last week.  A collection of of models for use in the 1950s and 1960s mostly. 

Rides for the West Germans should the war of 1958 last into the early 1960s from Masters of Military (Shapeways):


Schützenpanzer SPz 11-2 Kurz,  and Schützenpanzer 
Lang HS.30 or SPz 12-4 with hatches closed and open.

World War II American GMC trucks, M103s, M4 mortar carriers, and M16s by GHQ.  Everything but the M103s will likely get used as proxies for the French in my 1958 battles:




A close-up of the M103.  A monsterous beast and too 
cool looking, despite being under-powered and outdated
 by the time it was deployed.

Lastly, a few Soviet items, BTR-152Us from GHQ, 100mm guns from Scotia:


This past week, I've finally been working on my 6mm infantry for all of this Cold War silliness.  I'll try to get a few pics of those up soon.

3 comments: