Saturday, September 1, 2018

Irishserb's 15mm Miniatures

Over the last year and a half, I have experienced something of a revival in my miniatures hobby, enjoying my hobby time in a way that I hadn't for quite some time.  Coincidently, that time has corresponded to a couple changes in my time constraints, one of which has been producing my line of 15mm modern vehicle miniatures.

Also during this time, I've have had many requests for models, and as such, I plan to make them available gain.

Over the last week, I have finally gotten back to making molds, and prepping to work on a few new masters.  As soon as I build up some molds and  castings, I will update my sales page, and make them available again for sale.  My target to start making models available in roughly 2-3 weeks.  I will post updates here, as well as on my sales site.

3 comments:

  1. That is great news, my son (known as R.U.P. on my blog) is a great fan of yours and really likes you models. They are simply superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding news, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - I don't 'need' any more of your M60A2's, but I sure would like some :)

    Welcome news, I'll keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete