Saturday, August 25, 2018

Keeping Busy

I've been pretty busy lately, both in and out of the hobby.  One the hobby front, I've been ordering and painting figs for my 6mm Uwanda-Mugabia project.  Most of the orders are in route, so just been working on old models thus far.

The first batch of vehicles for Uwanda is done.

The second batch is under construction/repair.

I've also managed to finally paint my 15mm East Germans (though I haven't flocked them yet), to get them out of the way of the smaller stuff moving on to my painting table.  So far this month, between the GDR troops and Uwandan odds and ends, I've painted 131 miniatures, more than doubling my total for the year.

East Germans awaiting flock.

I'm also preparing for the next Star Fleet Battles game in our campaign for tomorrow afternoon.  Our last game was nearly four months ago, so we're past due for action on that front.  the battle will consist of the Klingon assault on a Kzinti battle station.  Should be a pretty easy time on my end, as I have a dozen ships attacking, and I think there is only a single Kzinti police boat defending.  

We'll see how it goes, the Kzinti player is a most devious fellow, so I'll need to act accordingly, or I could be in for a surprise. 

4 comments:

  1. Brian,

    Damn man, very impressive! I really like the BF East Germans, very nice figures, and yours look great! And that 6mm; man, you don’t do anything half-ass, do you? When you jump in, you jump IN! I can’t wait to see them on the table.

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I am nothing compared to the "Machine".

      Delete
  2. Hope the SFB game went well.

    6mm and 15mm looking good so far! are you going to base the 6mm vehicles or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, the SFB game went very well, I'll get a write-up up soon.

      For the most part the 6mm stuff won't get based, unless it is really hard to handle like AT guns and infantry.

      Delete