So, while working on the first batch of Uwanda's vehicles, I started consolidating, pulling together the models by nation for the Cold War, mostly. And while waiting for a batch of Uwanda-Mugabia stuff that is visiting with customs (you know how they get about these arms shipments), I decided to work on some of the other micro-armor, just to get the clutter put away, and have made tremendous progress.
I started by adding a bunch of British vehicles:
Centurions and Challenger Is.
A mix of British equipment for the 1970s-1980s, including scratch-built
tracked rapiers that I made around 1990, and have yet to reach the tabletop.
And then a little West German:
Gepard, Leo II, and Jagdpanzer K.
A mix of 1970s-1980s FRG equipment.
And finally French:
A mix of APCs and light armor.
AMX30s, AMX10RC, and ERC90, with some AMX-DCA.
At this point, after painting only 90 miniatures in the first seven months of the year, I've managed to finish 409 in the last four weeks. A few of these have been meandering about on my shelves, since Reagan was getting settled in the Oval Office.
And the British, American, and Soviet stuff for Uwanda and Mugabia:
British equipment for Uwanda
American WWII surplus, again for Uwanda.
Soviet equipment for Mugabia; BTR40s and ZU23/2.
I'll be focusing on 15mm mold-making and casting for a couple of weeks, and with any luck the last of the third world stuff will arrive, and I'll be set to carry on my imagi-nation campaign.