Sunday, July 30, 2023

Some Barbed Wire

My daughter's project is still occupying my game table, so this weekend, I resigned myself to making some barbed wire sections for 15mm games.  Something I've long been meaning to do.

Pretty generic, but here's a couple of pics for lack of anything better to share:


With old Quality Castings 15mm WWII Soviets.

In all, there is about seven and a half feet of total length.  Not sure if this will be enough, but at least it is a good start.

I was going to weather it a bit, but it occured to me that in the first few games in which I will use it, it will likely be representing wire that was layed only days to hours prior to the battles.  For now, it will reamin pretty shiny.

1 comment:

  1. Barbed wire is a very useful accessory. I have about 12 feet and that has generally been plenty, even for WW1 games.

    ReplyDelete