Monday, January 16, 2023

15mm Decals from Miscmini.com

This past week I received 15mm decals for British, French, and Soviet aircraft from Miscellaneous Miniatures.  The British decals are of the Type "D" roundel.  Here's a quick pic:


Sorry for the crappy photo, the decals look great.
Check them out on their site.


The sheets are $5.00 US each, look great, and service was fantastic.  I believe that I ordered them on Sunday and had them on Tuesday.

This filled in a void that I was finding, when it came to options for Cold War era aircraft.  The sizes will work particularly well for several of the early Cold war jets that I'm working on.

I've got a number of models in process and will share some pics, once I get them finished.

2 comments:

  1. They look good. I've found that I-94 decals are very good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I-94 is great, so is Flight Deck Decals for 6mm.

      Delete