Saturday, October 10, 2020

A Couple 28mm Post Apoc Buildings

Well, the good news is that my blog will survive. the bad news is that I now have to use two computers to compose a single post.  I love progress.

Anyway, here are a few pics of two 28mm buildings that I've been working on over the last three weeks.  The first is an old adobe house, which still needs a layer of dust, but is table ready otherwise.




The second is a sort of shanty that I made good progress on earlier today.  The roof still needs painted and I need to add a couple of tarps to the roof, but it is coming along.




These are the first two buildings for a town that will serve as a sort of center of the action for many of my scenarios.  I hope to keep plopping out one of these buildings every couple of weeks through December.

2 comments: