Monday, July 20, 2015

1/100, 15mm Models from Armaments In Miniature

I recently placed my first order with Armaments In Miniature for a couple of 1/100 scale planes for use with my African imagi-nations.  Let say that I am very happy with my order, and will definitely be ordering from them again. 

I received a 1/100 scale T-28 Trojan and  Dassault Ouragan.  The models are exceptionally well detailed and finely cast, as are the separate munitions that come with them.  I haven't painted them yet, but wanted to share my experience and excitement regarding my order.  Here are a few pix:

The T-28...
 
 
 
 
And the Ouragan...

 
 

Armaments In Miniature has a wonderful selection of WWII aircraft in 1/100 and 1/200, a smaller section of post war and modern aircraft in 1/100, 1/300 transports and bombers, 1/144 WWI balloons, vehicles, landing craft, decals airplane stands and gaming accessories.  The castings are beautiful and the price is very reasonable.  Armaments In Miniature can be reached at:

http://www.armamentsinminiature.com/

4 comments:

  1. really nice stuff, I probably need some when I will be again solvent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look exceptionally cleanly cast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your high standards when it comes to resin castings, so for you to give such high praise must mean they are top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete