Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Hummer of a Weekend

Though I hadn't been able to work on anything for almost two weeks, when I finally got down to the basement this weekend, instead of jumping back into the post apocalypse, I decided to do some cleaning.  Well, actually, my wife decided that I was going to do some cleaning.  As it turns out, creating the post apocalypse is messy work, and the mess had started migrating into the rest of the house, so darling wife suggested that I put a lid on the mess, before she put a lid on me.

Anyway, as I started cleaning up the smaller of the two work tables, I realized that I had castings all over it and my painting table for various vehicles that I have mastered over the last couple of years, and the best way to clean up, was to assemble some of that heap into useful miniatures.

So, in keeping with my wife's demands, I assembled about over 30 15mm vehicles this weekend. 



All of the primered vehicles are new builds.  I rounded out my fleet of M1114 Humvees for the Middle East and African ops (14 new minis), 6 more Humvees to get woodland camo, 6 M2A2 Bradleys, and 8 VBLs. 

With any luck, darling wife will next demand that I finish some painting that needs done around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment