Monday, April 10, 2023

Things Really Slowing Down

The last few weeks have been busy outside of gaming, and the busy has finally blead over into my weekends, so hobby progress has really slowed down.  I did finish up some Russian tanks and trucks over the weekend, but they were a three day project that took three weeks.  Sorry, no pics as they are just solid green with a little dust, and I put them away as they were completed, not thinking to take pics.

Terrain in the form of field fortifications will be the next step for Barbarossa, but I still have to arrange getting the sheets of foam first.  I'm also waiting for a GHQ sale before buying the last few packs of miniatures for the campaign.

In other news, I found a copy of Fall of France to use as a strategic framework for my France 1940 camapign.  I still don't know if it will be a bathtub campaign, or will focus on a couple of thrusts at one to one representation.  

Probably won't be much hobby activity for the remainder of the month, as the next two weekends are already occupied with non-hobby stuff.

See you in May.


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following along as you put Fall of France into campaign mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to May. Life does get in the way of hobby projects. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad luck Irish. I hope it all settles down soon and you can get back to the important stuff. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I'm still getting a nibble of hobbies during lunch at work. Hopfully enough to keep me sane.

    ReplyDelete