Saturday, June 25, 2022

Comments and Time

First, I found out yesterday that my e-mail filter is blocking some comments to my posts.  No pattern to it that I can find, other than it has only blocked legitimate replies from readers, and has yet to block a spammer.  Thanks for your comments, and sorry that they haven't been getting posted or responded to.

And second, after completing a two month long project that was severly limiting my hobby time, and getting a weekend free to be creative, I was hit by another, even more oppressive thing to deal with, so I won't be posting (or playing, building, etc), for the next few weeks.

Next time around, I'm going to have to rethink how to do this whole "life" thing.


6 comments:

  1. Only SPAMMERS getting through is a sorry state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all gets sorted out sooner rather than later. What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the 'oppressive thing' gets sorted out in a timely manner for you.

    Looking forward to seeing your updates when you're back.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope life thing works out, remember your hobby helps to define who you are. I always enjoy a visit to your blog.


    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank guys! Moving forward, taking one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I have also wished for a redo button once in awhile. 😁

    ReplyDelete