Saturday, October 20, 2018

Irishserb's Miniatures Update

For the last month and a half, I've mostly focused on mold making and casting, and though I'm running behind as usual, my 15mm modern vehicles will be available for sale again sometime later this week.

When I haven't been casting vehicles, I've continued making masters of  6mm African buildings.  Here is a pic of some of the progress.  A GHQ Centurion Mk III is included in the photo for scale reference.  

In the near term, I will be making some of my 6mm WWII European , Arab-Israeli War Arab, and modern African buildings available for purchase as well.  

For now, I've still got to clean and bag a lot of castings, and maybe make a few more castings of miscellaneous vehicle bits to complete a few more models.  I'll post another update, in the next few days.  

9 comments:

  1. They look excellent.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...just the right African vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serves me right for not reading the post!
    Really keen on those buildings, would love to see them in production and a handful winging themselves my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently working on four modular homes based on example from Kenya. Each makes up a squarish compound of buildings and walls, and the parts could be mixed and matched to make up variations. My goal is to have them available on my modern vehicle site in about two more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thanks to everyone for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing! Definitely getting plenty of those!

    ReplyDelete