Thursday, September 5, 2024

Back to War

So after seven months away from the game table, last night I went downstairs and refreshed my memory about the battle and units set up on my table since early February.  I expect to play this out over the next few nights, so hopefully I'll have an after action report in a week or so.

This is the next battle in my Barbarossa campaign.  German motorcycle troops have just entered the near side of the table.  Various Soviet infantry and support units (including 45mm and 76.2mm guns) are deployed on the table.  This battle will mark the first use of German armor, a section of Stug IIIs.

Hopefully more soon.



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Welcome back! It was boring without your stories about the next game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're back gaming, hope the last few months have been good.

    Look forward to reading some reports in the near future.

    ReplyDelete