Wednesday, July 3, 2024

A Note About Hasslefree Miniatures

I had read not too long ago that Hasslefree Miniatures was having some issues with some orders, despite this, I placed an order about six weeks back, as I had always had a pretty good experience with Hasslefree.

My Hasslefree order arrived with no issues this past Thursday, so about five and a half weeks turnaround across the Atlantic, and through customs.  Maybe a little slower than some past orders, but still faster than swimming or even driving.

So just wanted to share that Hasslefree is still chugging along making and delivering great figs.

I'll share some pics in the fall, when I make a window for some post apoc work.  Working on some other stuff right now. Maybe something to share in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well, stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment