Sunday, February 28, 2021

C in C Miniatures From Legions IV Hire

 This past week, I received my first order of miniatures for the year, 35x T-54 and 10x Centurion III C in C miniatures tanks in 1/285 scale from Legions IV Hire.  This is my first order from Legions IV Hire, since they acquired the production and distribution rights for C in C's line of 1/285 armor almost two years ago, and they did a spectacular job.

There was a problem with my bank/credit card that needed to be fixed (an error on my end), and despite this, he still got the miniatures to me in just under a week.  Gone are the plastic boxes from the old days of C in C, but fear not, the miniatures were packed with great care and even made it through customs in perfect order.


As with all things, pricing has increased over the years, but depending on exchange rates on any given day (they are in Canada, I'm in the US), they are still 20-25 percent less expensive than their nearest competition.

For those not familiar with C in C/Legions IV Hire, the miniatures are superbly sculpted and finely detailed, generally offering more accurate sculpts than other manufacturers of similar products.  It has been almost 39 years since I received my first C in C miniatures, and they are still my favorite for WWII and the Cold War in this scale.

If you are in the market for 6mm, 1/285 scale miniatures, and haven't done business with Legions IV Hire, please check out their site and give them a look.  


1 comment:

  1. Its a pity they seem to have switched to 5 vehicle packs like GHQ. The flexibility of the previous CNC pack sizes were great

    ReplyDelete