Monday, April 16, 2018

An Airplane Too Many

Ever since I started on my 15mm third-world imagi-nation campaign, I've been slowly acquiring 1/100 scale aircraft models for my campaign and other post WWII games.

It started with two pair of Tamiya kits, two Mig 21s and a couple of G91s.  Since then, the heap has been growing steadily with more aircraft for Africa, and others for NATO-WarPac and Soviet Afghan games.

Over the years, I had built-up 24 aircraft, while shelving far more for future use.  For the longest time, I kept track of it all in my head, but over the last year, it started to get a little fuzzy.  Then, a couple of weeks ago, I was surprised to find an Alpha Jet in the heap, and realized that the limits of my memory had been exceeded.  So, I decided that it was time to take inventory.


I now have a list of all of the kits in my heap, and it was nice to discover an extra Super Mystere and A4E Skyhawk.  Currently, the heap totals 101 plastic and resin kits, with the newest additions being a French Puma, and a couple of QRF's new Mig 17s.

Guess I'd better get to work.

2 comments: