Thursday, November 26, 2015

28mm Ork Truck Photos

I've been working on my post-apocalypse world off and on this year, and part of this has involved re-purposing old figures and whatnot for use in my PA world.  One of those re-purposed groups of figures are the mix of my daughter's and my old space orks.  In my PA world, they will manifest as a mutated form of a pre-event genetically engineered weapon (more on that in about a month or so). 

Anyway, I dug out the ork trucks that I was working on, when my daughter lost interest in gaming, and just started working on them again.  I haven't done much on them beyond cleaning them off, and trying to match up some of the bits with the right trucks, and sorting out what out the bits that have gone missing.

Two of them were in the background of a photo in my last post about the blockhouse, and several people have asked me about them, so here are some pix that I dug up from seven years ago.

 


 


Construction is all styrene sheet, strips, and bits except for the wheels, which came from a couple old kits, though I can't remember what.  I'll have more pix in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!
    My favorite is the British style. remind Saxon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Yes , there was some inspiration from the British.

      Delete
  2. I like the design. Hope to see them finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be in the next week or two. I've got primer on the first one, and the second is almost there.

      Delete