I finally got some time to work on the end of the world this weekend and completed a major step forward, though it doesn't really look like I made much progress.
I got the roadbed glued down and all of the road tiles coated with acrylic paste. This was a fairly time consuming process that involves gluing fine ballast o the roadbeds with artist's acrylic matte medium, allowing it to dry, and then "painting" a coat of acrylic paste over the roadbed and on all of the non-road surfaces of the road tiles. The primary materials are shown below.
Khartoum Continues - Markets, Mosques & Minarets
15 hours ago