Saturday, January 28, 2023

More 6mm Buildings for WWIII:1958

I completed the recently discovered box of 6mm buildings from Levin Miniatures, plus a couple of my own creations for my WWIII games.  I added 24 buildings in all, nearly doubling the number available for populating my towns and cities of WWIII.

Here are some pics; the first four show the buildings from Levin:







The next pic shows the two the I made and cast:




And a few pics of them on city tiles:




All 24 buildings are included in this last shot.

 
So, one project down, 237 to go.  Next up will be the 15mm buildings for my Arfican imagi-nation game.  

Hope to see you soon with new pics!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your African building work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started them today, hope I can get some time to work on them through the week.

      Delete
  2. Those look great. Impressed with the ones you built yourself.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they don't look quite as dark in person.

      Delete
  3. Stumbled into this, while looking for something else. It shows some of the other buildings that I made a few years back:
    https://irishserb.blogspot.com/2019/04/6mm-european-wwii-buildings-now.html

    ReplyDelete