Sunday, September 16, 2018

Perfect Six Miniatures

I recently received my first order from Perfect Six Miniatures.  I became aware of Perfect Six after asking for suggestions for sources of 6mm field fortifications on The Wargames Website.  I found their site easy to navigate, featuring many photos of their products, and received the order across the big water (to the USA) in about 16 days.  

I ordered packs of:

SB1 Sand Bags - A set of sandbag emplacements featuring horseshoe, straight, and corners sections.

FEW1 Field Earth works - A set of straight modular barricade sections.

All of the castings are metal, giving them enough heft that they won't bump about to easily.  The castings are nicely detailed, and had no flash.  I painted and flocked mine, combining some the sandbag sections into emplacements that will fit my based figures.

Here are some pics of the finished miniatures, with some GHQ modern (Vietnam era) infantry mounted on half inch and 3/8 inch by .04 inch thick stands for size reference:






Sandbag emplacements in the foreground.

Barricade sections, showing fronts and backs of the different sections.

A little lower angle.

Some of the sandbags sections were mounted on .04 inch 
thick styrene bases.

Perfect Six has a variety of products and scale, all of which appear to be nicely done.  Simply said, I am quite happy with the product and ordering experience, and will definitely be ordering from them again.

4 comments: