Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finally Getting Off Of The Sideline

Right after my last post, while looking forward to upcoming July 4th holiday weekend, and with big plans regarding casting, posting, painting etc, I injured my back/neck at work.  Pretty much brought my world to a screeching halt, making things like moving my head or right arm quite an unpleasant experience.  Spent the last couple of weeks watching a number of over-rated movies, and reading various online hobby  forums.

Anyway, I'm finally getting my act together, did a little painting  yesterday, arm feels pretty good, so I'm going to try to finish up a lot of partially painted lead today, then get back to masters, casting, and updating my site this week.  

I'll try to get a more interesting post up in the next day or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment